American Garage Doors and Openers Serving Atlanta, GA
If you are looking for someone to service or mount garage doors or roll up doors in the Atlanta, Georgia and neighboring area, look no further. American Garage Doors Openers will be happy to help. Call us now!
Citizens in North Georgia and Metro Atlanta have benefited from our quality service for over ten years now. We have grown our residential team from five technicians to more than twenty five highly trained technicians. Our commercial division also employs more than ten technicians. We are on call seven days a week, twenty four hours a day.
We sell, install and service most brands of commercial, residential doors and docking equipment which includes rolling steel fire doors, sectional doors, air curtains, enclosures, impact doors, security doors and more.
We service all of the following manufacturers:
Our rapid growth can be attributed to our efforts to create great customer satisfaction and value for money, for our multitudes of customers.
- From 2011-2012 we have more than doubled our team of office and technical staff from twenty five to fifty.
- From 2011-2012, we have also managed to double our customer base.
- Our business is entirely family owned and we have been running it successfully for more than ten years now.
What makes us stand apart from the crowd?
- For many years now, Better Business Bureau has rated us with an A+ grading,
- We are a Provantage Dealer for Liftmaster
- For the second year running, we have been graded A by Home Reports Best Picks.
- Angie s List has honored us with a Super Service Award. Less than 5% of the thousands of businesses who compete, receive this award. Also, the award is only given to those maintaining an excellent service. Customer reviews between 1st November, 2012 and 31st October, 2012 were analyzed to select the winners. Apart from this, we are also on the Angie s List Honor Roll.
Service level- With our certified and highly experienced technicians who also undergo annual training, we cannot go wrong.
Information on technicians
Our team consists of service technicians (14), commercial technicians (2), installer technicians (6), warehouse technicians (2) and installation helpers (10). All our technicians are IDA (International Door Association) members. This helps us maintain high product and quality levels
All our technicians are licensed, insured and bonded.
Our commercial technicians are certified to handle rolling steel fire doors. These products are designed specially for property protection and to minimize damage resulting from accidental fires. These doors help reduce financial loss, in the event a fire breaks out. Lives are also protected.
What are the requirements to be thus certified?
Technicians must have two or more than two years of experience on the field, servicing and installing rolling steel fire doors. They must be verified by a trainer sanctioned by IDEA; to qualify for the installation and service of rolling steel fire doors. A point based system must be met for documenting their experience on the field.
Be Sociable, Share!