DALLAS TEXAS PERSONAL INJURY, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE AND ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS & LAWYERS
THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH FREE AND USEFUL INFORMATION AND ANSWERS TO YOUR LEGAL QUESTIONS CONCERNING PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE AND TRAFFIC TICKETS.
IF YOU CANNOT FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE OR TRAFFIC TICKET QUESTION, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT OUR FIRM AT (214) 800-3454 OR SEND US A CONFIDENTIAL E-MAIL IN THE CASE REVIEW BOX TO THE RIGHT. YOU MAY ALSO SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE E-NEWSLETTER TO STAY INFORMED ON LEGAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS INFORMATION BEFORE YOU HIRE A LAWYER, SPEAK TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY, OR SIGN ANY FORMS.
Dallas, Texas Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorneys and Lawyers
Accidents, personal injuries, and wrongful death can happen to anyone. When an accident occurs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area or anywhere throughout Texas, you need experienced and aggressive legal representation to receive fair compensation for personal injuries and wrongful death.
To get the most value from your personal injury claim, we recommend you do the following:
- NOTIFY THE POLICE AFTER THE ACCIDENT & GET PHOTOS OF THE ACCIDENT SCENE AND INJURIES.
- OBTAIN MEDICAL TREATMENT QUICKLY AND FOLLOW YOUR DOCTOR�S ORDERS.
- DO NOT GIVE A STATEMENT TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY BEFORE SPEAKING TO A LAWYER.
- DO NOT SIGN INSURANCE COMPANY DOCUMENTS OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS BEFORE SPEAKING TO A LAWYER.
- DOCUMENT YOUR NON-VISIBLE INJURIES SUCH AS PAIN/STRESS.
The Kipness Law Firm has personal injury attorneys that aggressively, quickly, and tirelessly work to enforce people�s rights to compensation for personal injuries and wrongful death. We have the means, skills, and determination to go against any size business, corporation, or insurance company and force them to be financially accountable for their wrongdoings.
TEN INSURANCE COMPANY MYTHS
- An insurance company will give your fair compensation for your personal injuries.
- An insurance company is concerned about your personal injuries and is here to help you.
- An insurance company will pay you more money for your injuries if you do not have a lawyer.
- An insurance company must have your statement before evaluating your injury claim.
- An insurance company must have unlimited access to your medical information.
- An insurance company will not delay payment on a legitimate claim.
- An insurance company will not videotape you, search the Internet for information about you or speak to your friends or neighbors about your injuries.
- An insurance company will not deny a legitimate claim to save them money and make more profits.
- An insurance company will provide you with the available policy limits to compensate you for your injuries.
- An insurance company will provide you with a written statement taken of the other person involved in the accident.
Dallas Traffic Ticket Attorneys and Lawyers
The Kipness Law Firm is a Dallas, Texas based traffic ticket attorneys that represent individuals issued Dallas area traffic tickets. A Dallas traffic ticket lawyer can:
- Keep the ticket off your driving record (will keep auto insurance costs down and prevent Texas DPS surcharges).
- Reduce the amount of money owed on the ticket.
- In most cases, go to court for you.
- Lift warrants so you are not arrested.
- Help you locate and dispose of old and missing tickets.
If have been issued a traffic ticket in the Dallas area, please call Dallas Traffic Attorneys at The Kipness Law Firm. Call 214-800-3454.
Although The Kipness Law Firm, PC is based in Dallas, Texas, its wrongful death and personal injury attorneys and lawyers represent individuals involved in medical malpractice, auto, car, construction, and truck accidents in: Allen, Abilene, Amarillo, Austin, Arlington, Bexar County, Beaumont, Bedford, Brownsville, Carrollton, Cameron County, Cedar Hill, Collin County, Coppell, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Dallas County, Dallas-Fort Worth, DFW, Decatur, Denton, Denton County, Duncanville, Edinburg, Ellis County, El Paso, Euless, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Frisco, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Greenville, Harlingen, Harris County, HEB, Houston, Hurst, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grayson County, Hidalgo County, Irving, Jefferson County, Johnson County, Kaufman County, Keller, Lancaster, Laredo, Lewisville, Longview, Lubbock, Lufkin, Marshall, McAllen, McKinney, Mesquite, Metroplex, Midland, North Richland Hills, Nueces County, Odessa, Paris, Pasadena, Plano, Port Arthur, Richardson, Rockwall County, San Antonio, Sherman, Tarrant County, Tyler, Travis County, Waco, Waxahachie, Webb County, Wichita County, Wichita Falls, and Wise County.
Contact The Kipness Law Firm for a free consultation.
The Kipness Law Firm, PC