To bridge silos and manage change in a complex data ecosystem, we believe an enterprise unified metadata management solution powered by AI from Informatica can help you, supporting:
- Data cataloging: Offering a collaborative enterprise data catalog to manage all your data assets that delivers Google-like search, end-to-end data lineage and a 360 relationship view of your data
- Data governance: Trust and verify your data by connecting data governance policies to discovered and verified realities putting the business back in control of their data
- BI and analytics: Integrating and preparing virtually all types of data at scale to feed your BI and analytic applications for better decision-making
- Journey to cloud: Understand, prioritize and manage which data assets you need to migrate or archive as part of moving your enterprise applications to the Cloud
- Data security: Detect and protect your sensitive data and minimize the risk of GDPR regulations with the intelligent use of metadata
- Master data management (MDM): Enriching 360-degree views of customers, employees, suppliers and other types of master data with big data insights
See why Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Metadata Management Solutions names Informatica a Leader—appearing highest on the axis for “ability to execute” and farthest to the right on the axis for “completeness of vision.”
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Metadata Management Solutions, Guido De Simoni, Roxane Edjlali, August 2017
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document.
© 2017 Informatica All Rights Reserved