#hyundai motor finance
Best Cash Deposit Rates Reviews Comparison
- Credit Unions
Best Credit Unions Reviews Comparison
- Money Transfer Service
Best Money Transfer Services Reviews Comparison
- Personal Banking
Best Personal Banking Reviews Comparison
- Business Credit Cards
Best Business Credit Cards Reviews Comparison
- Personal Credit Cards
Best Personal Credit Cards Reviews Comparison
- Prepaid Cards
Best Prepaid Credit Cards Reviews Comparison
- Student Credit Cards
Best Student Credit Card Reviews Comparison
- Credit Counseling
Best Credit Counseling Services Reviews Comparison
- Credit Repair
Best Credit Repair Companies Reviews Comparison
- Debt Settlement
Best Debt Settlement Companies Reviews Comparison
- Auto Insurance
Best Auto Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
- Boaters Insurance
Best Boater’s Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
- Flood Insurance
Best Flood Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
- Home Insurance
Best Home Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
- Life Insurance
Best Life Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
- Mobile Home Insurance
Best Mobile Home Insurance Reviews Comparison
- Motorcycle and ATV Insurance
Best Motorcycle ATV Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
- Personal Watercraft Insurance
Best Personal Watercraft Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
- Renters Insurance
Best Renters Insurance Plan Reviews Comparison
- Specialty Homeowners Insurance
Best Specialty Homeowners – Reviews Comparison
- Travel Insurance
Best Travel Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
- Umbrella Insurance
Best Umbrella Insurance Plans Reviews Comparison
Best Brokerage Accounts Reviews Comparison
- Crowd Funding
Best Crowd Funding Websites Reviews Comparison
- Marketplace Lenders
Best Marketplace Lenders Reviews Comparison Articles
Best Money Management Apps Reviews Comparison
- Wealth Management
Best Wealth Management Firms Apps Reviews Comparison
- Auto Loans
Best Auto Loan Rates Reviews Comparison
- Business Loans
Best Business Loan Companies Reviews Comparison
- Home Loans
Best Home Loans Reviews Comparison
- Payday Loans
Best Payday Loan Companies Reviews Comparison
- Personal Loans
Best Personal Loans Reviews Comparison
- Student Loans
Best Student Loans Reviews Comparison
- Credit Reporting
Best Credit Reporting Agencies Reviews Comparison
- Money Management
Best Personal Finance App Reviews Comparison
- Tax Preparation
Best Tax Preparation Companies Reviews Comparison
- Tax Relief
Best Tax Resolution Companies Reviews Comparison
Hyundai Motor Finance
Hyundai Motor Finance provides full-service financing and leasing options to Hyundai customers and dealers nationwide. As well as a platform to process leases and auto loans, Hyundai Motor Finance s website also includes frequently asked questions, a glossary of terms and tips on auto financing. Customers can also pre-apply for credit, make payments, manage their accounts and view their last statement online.
Hyundai Motor Group is the fifth-largest auto manufacturer in the world. The group, which was founded in South Korea in 1967, owns over 25 auto-related subsidiaries including Kia Motors. Hyundai entered the U.S. market in 1986 with one model. In 2016, it reached the milestone of 10 million sales and had a lineup of 14 models.
Although relatively new to the United States auto market, Hyundai had a 4.4% share of the market in 2015, which made it the seventh manufacturer in overall sales. If you include KIA (the 10th auto manufacturer in market share), Hyundai had an 8% share of the U.S. marketplace.
What Are Hyundai Motor Finance’s Rates and Terms?
– Rates and terms vary depending on your credit, income, place of residence, and loan amount.
– Qualified borrowers can, as of April 2016, qualify for rates as low as 0.0% APR on certain models. Other models have rates starting at 0.9% APR for up to 60 months, and 2.9% for up to 72 months.
What Services Does Hyundai Motor Finance Offer?
– Hyundai helps dealers and customers obtain low-interest auto loans and leases
– Hyundai Protection Plan. Hyundai extended vehicle protection program includes a comprehensive suite of products, such as maintenance services, mechanical coverage, and insurance for loss and theft.
– Complimentary FICO score. Hyundai Motor Finance provides all its customers with free FICO scores as part of its FICO Score Open Access Program.
– Hyundai Power Protect. Hyundai Motor Finance also offers customers up to 10% discount on Hyundai s Power Protect, an insurance product offered by Liberty Mutual. According to a nationwide survey in 2015, customers who switched to Hyundai Power Protect saved $519.5 a year on auto insurance.
– Finance Tools. Hyundai Motor Finance s website includes free access to sophisticated payment and budget calculators.
How Is Hyundai Motor Finance Better Than Other Auto Loans Providers?
– Hyundai Motor Finance leverages the financial strength of Hyundai Motor Group, the fifth-largest auto manufacturer in the United States.
– Low rates. Qualified borrowers can qualify for up to 0.0% APR on certain models.
– Auto insurance and extended warranties also available.
– Customers receive complimentary FICO scores.
– Hyundai Motor Finance has high financial stability and customer satisfaction ratings. Moody rates it with Baa1 (stable outlook). Standard Poor s rates Hyundai s auto finance company with an A-, and it has an A rating with the BBB.