With webMethods, you have the flexibility to deploy on-premises and in the cloud. webMethods includes best-of-breed enterprise service bus technology rated highly by independent analysts such as Gartner and Forrester. It includes the following key capabilities all of which leverage a common IDE, installer, run-time, and admin and monitoring tools:
- Service enablement of mainframe, packaged and custom applications, and databases
- Service orchestration with built-in mapping and transformation functions
- Integration and governance of SaaS and other cloud-based applications
- Asynchronous high-speed messaging to Web, mobile and enterprise clients
- End-to-end life-cycle management—from design to deployment—of all integration artifacts including services, related documents and policies
- Partner management and electronic exchange of documents in various formats
- Master data management of product or customer, reference and hierarchical data
- Managed file transfer within and across enterprises
- Big data gateway to streamline big data adoption and consumption
- Support container technologies like Docker® in your microservices architecture
A proven implementation methodology called Prime for Enterprise Integration for implementing webMethods products. Prime provides an enterprise service bus solutions methodology, consisting of:
- An implementation and deployment process for your entire solution
- A project life cycle composed of phases, work packages and activities
You can execute detailed work steps and generate predefined deliverables by drawing from an inventory of assets, including best practices, guidelines, tools and templates.
You can achieve maximum project success at the lowest cost with implementation services that focus on planning, building and operating an integration platform with webMethods. Leveraging our expertise you can implement a pilot project in 30 days and be in production within 90 days.
Integrate cloud and on-premise applications
Today’s Digital Enterprises run a wide range of systems and applications for their business. Integrating these on-premise and cloud applications poses a huge challenge as the systems are built on different technology platforms. Connecting, integrating and interoperating with packaged, homegrown and cloud applications is one of the most critical business requirements and a complex IT challenge.
Connect partners and manage internal and external file transfers
Enterprises rely on business partners for products, services and several other mission-critical functions. Exchanging B2B data securely and reliably with large number of partners is critical to enterprise’s agility and competitiveness. Additionally, taking control of large volume of files being exchanged internally and externally with partners becomes essential for security and performance reasons.
Single source of trusted data
Applications own data but there are overlaps in terms of data-sets they own. This results in several versions of the truth and requires data be reconciled, cleansed and then synchronized as needed. Inaccurate data results in erroneous transactions raising the cost of doing business. By establishing a single source of trusted data, the cost and impact to business can be minimized.
Deliver big performance for Enterprise-Data-as-a-Service initiatives
Did you know ESB integration is the top technology for enabling big data? webMethods uses an innovative gateway that accelerates your use of big data so you can glean important insights—like from sensors or on consumer buying behavior—faster and at less cost. Set up Enterprise-Data-as-a-Service initiatives quickly and securely by connecting to diverse big data ecosystems using a single platform and enabling access via APIs.