International Journal of Cloud Computing
Editor in Chief
- Goscinski. Andrzej M. Deakin University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Buyya. Rajkumar, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Cao. Jiannong, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Damiani. Ernesto, Universit degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Dongarra. Jack, University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA
- Fox. Geoffrey Charles, Indiana University, USA
- Gouda. Mohamed G. National Science Foundation, USA
- Grossman. Bob, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Guo. Yike, Imperial College London, UK
- Hosono. Shigeru, NEC Corporation, Japan
- Huang. Runhe, Hosei University, Japan
- Huang. Xuedong, Microsoft Research, USA
- Hwang. Kai, University of Southern California, USA
- Kozuch. Michael A. Intel Americas, Inc. USA
- Lee. Craig A. The Aerospace Corporation, USA
- Liang. Qianhui (Althea), HP Labs, Singapore
- Li. Deyi, National Natural Science Foundation, China
- Luo. Guangchun, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), China
- Mahanti. Prabhat K. University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Pataricza. Andr�s, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Qiu. Judy, Indiana University, USA
- Rindos. Andy, IBM, USA
- Rong. Chunming, University of Stavanger, Norway
- Sim. Kwang Mong, University of Kent, UK
- Trunfio. Paolo, University of Calabria, Italy
- Yu. Ning, University of South Carolina Upstate, USA
- Zhang. Yaoxue, Tsinghua University, China
- Zimmermann. Wolf, Universitt Halle Wittenberg, Germany
- Zomaya. Albert, University of Sydney, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here ) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) �is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here .