Lawn Care Services Performed by Professionals
Lawn Care Maintenance For A Green, Healthy Lawn
Professional lawn care performed by certified lawn specialists and highly trained crews can help you achieve a plush, green lawn that is naturally more resistant to disease, insects and weeds. Soil and turf analysis with proactive aeration and seeding improve root systems and lawn genetics. SavaLawn, SavATree’s lawn division, is ready to assist you whether you need immediate help treating a lawn fungus, brown spots, have other problems growing grass, or if you want to learn more about our programs without obligation.
Use SavaLawn’s LawnServices for the Best Looking Lawn in the Neighborhood
A plush, green lawn makes for a welcoming home, and can even increase home value! SavaLawn customers often comment that people ask them for lawn service tips, for lawn fertilizer and grass seed advice or about the types of grass in their landscapes because their yard is visibly greener and healthier than their neighbors. Beautiful and environmentally sensible. you can’t beat that combination!
Organic Lawn Services
Now more than ever, homeowners and property managers are paying attention to the materials, such as lawn fertilizer, being used by their lawn and garden service providers. People are increasingly seeking natural and organic options for everything from food to landscaping materials. That’s why SavaLawn offers an all natural lawn program that utilizes exclusive ingredients reviewed by the Organic Materials Review Institute under the same standards as the production of organic foods. Why not contact us for advice to help you decide which program is right for you?
Are spots, weeds, bare patches or lawn fungus making it tough for you to grow grass?
Sounds like you need a lawn disease diagnostician! There may be an insect or lawn disease condition compromising your turf, or perhaps thatch build up or problems with drainage. A soil analysis may be in order, but first have an expert walk your property with you to see the problems first hand and discuss your priorities for a lawn program.
Are insects or disease preventing your grass from growing?
Maybe you see them, maybe you don’t. Damage from lawn disease and insects such as grub worms can rob a lawn of its natural beauty, texture and lushness. If you suspect insect or lawn disease damage, notice brown areas, black spots on grass blades, or bare areas, your lawn needs help. Although lawn recovery takes commitment, the results are worth it! Regular, ongoing lawn treatments such as lawn fertilization can restore your lawn to its natural beauty, and make it a beautiful backdrop for your landscape.
We can help control lawn diseases, grub worms and other insects in your landscape!
Best Practices for Watering Your Lawn
Ensuring adequate soil moisture is critical to maintaining a healthy, attractive lawn and for getting the full value of your lawn program. To maintain healthy looking turf follow these best practices.
- Under normal conditions, give your lawn around one inch of water per week
- Water deep and infrequent to encourage deeper roots and more efficient use of water
- Water between 5am and 9am to minimize disease
Professional Lawn Services by SavaLawn
Our certified lawn service professionals will work hand in hand with you to develop a lawn service regimen that exactly meets your specific needs and wants. Our services include:
- Organic lawn care
- Hybrid lawn care
- All-nutrient lawn care
- Integrated lawn care
- Seeding and new lawn services
- Soil analysis
- Weed control
- Custom blend fertilizer
- Lime, gypsum, or sulfur applications
- Insect control and grub management
- Lawn disease treatment
Call (800) 341-8733 today for a complimentary consultation with SavaLawn’s fully trained and certified professionals. Click here to contact the office nearest you.
- “It is always a pleasure working with SavATree as your company provides the best plant, tree and lawn health care that we have experienced at the Ives. Always professional, courteous and responsive to our needs, SavATree’s services have provided our employees and patrons with pleasant outdoor experiences in an insect free environment for several years. Not only are SavATree’s treatments most effective but also delivered on time and with the utmost professionalism. In this business the show must go on and SavATree always ensures that it does!” Kathleen G. Gallagher, Executive Director The Charles Ives Center for the Arts Danbury, CT
- “I am a new and highly satisfied customer of SavATree. For 50 years I have lived in the same house in the Greenhaven area, and in that time I have never had a tree company that gave me such fine service. I attribute this excellent service chiefly to my arborist, Scot Boyce. Scot has always replied promptly to my phone inquiries and given me sound advice, but today he won me for life as a SavATree customer. I asked him to come look at a Japanese maple that was shading my terrace and discuss pruning it, but when he saw how beautiful it was he advised me to move my lawn chair from time to time and leave the noble tree alone- a loss of immediate business for your company, but a long term investment in customer loyalty.” Joan Kleinbard Rye, NY
- “Thank you for making our lawn the best on our street. We have had many compliments.” Mr. and Mrs Herbert E. Quinley Pawcatuck, CT
- “Keep up the good work! I’m extremely pleased. My lawn was terrible before you took over the job. Now it’s beautiful.” Andrea Kalan Bryn Mawr, PA
- “Thank you for the wonderful lawn care and woodland management work you do!” George E. Ryan Old Lyme, CT
- “On behalf of the Township of Maplewood, I would like to take this opportunity to thank SavATree and especially your arborist, Lori Ann, for the wonderful care that you are giving to the Township tree. The pruning that was performed by your arborists helped provide a much safer environment for pedestrians and vehicles in an extremely busy area. The work was carried out in a most professional manner with the utmost care.” J. Todd Lamm Supervisor of Parks and Shade Tree N.J. Certified Tree Expert
- “Thank you so much for volunteering your time and talents. Sunset Lake Park looks beautiful and it’s all because of you!” Lisa Simms Director of the New Jersey Tree Foundations
- “The Pleasantville Country Club has had the benefit of SavATree’s tree care services for more than ten years. Our experience with SavATree has been a very good one. We have found the staff to be very knowledgeable in all aspects of tree and shrub care. Equally impressive has been the reliability and enthusiasm of the staff members we have dealt with through the years.” Joe Potenza Vice President Pleasantville Country Club Corporation, Inc. Pleasantville, NY
- “Thank you for coming to our home yesterday to give us an evaluation on some of our trees, bushes and lawn. You always educate us how to improve our landscape endeavors. We also want to let you know how pleased we are with the improvement on our lawn after just on year of service. It was looking pretty pitiful this time last year. Thanks again for coming over. We were educated about our yard and got to talk about Lacrosse (the good ole’ days).” Jerry and Sue Fink Enfield, CT
SavATree offers a full range of tree, shrub and lawn services to the following locations:
Connecticut – Fairfield, Hartford, Litchfield, Middlesex, New Haven, New London, Tolland, Windham; Illinois – Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry County, Will; Maryland – Montgomery, Prince George’s; New Hampshire – Rockingham; Massachusetts – Barnstable, Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Rockingham, Suffolk, Worcester; Minnesota – St. Paul, White Bear Lake, Stillwater, Woodbury, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, Twin Cities; New Jersey – Bergen, Burlington, Essex, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union; New York – Bronx, Brooklyn, Columbia, Dutchess, Manhattan, Nassau, New York, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Rockland, Suffolk, Ulster, Westchester; Pennsylvania – Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Hampshire, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Philadelphia, York; Virginia – Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William; Washington, D.C.; Wisconsin – St. Croix.