Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.
WHY BOB KATZ?
- Trusted legal advisors
- Powerful team of lawyers with more than 110 years of combined legal experience
- Collected more than $330 million for our clients
- 30 dedicated staff members
- Multilingual team available 24 hours-a-day
- We are available to you 24/7
ABOUT THE BOB KATZ LEGAL TEAM
For more than 40 years, Bob Katz has made it his life s work to represent accident victims who have been injured due to someone else s carelessness, effectively and with compassion. He firmly believes that his practice has grown from one client to thousands because he ensures that his client s interests come first.
Bob Katz is AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell for professional excellence. The members of our personal injury legal team, collectively, are recognized nationally by The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Maryland Superlawyers. Membership in some of these of these organizations is exclusively limited to 1% of all practicing lawyers.
WE MAKE HOUSE CALLS IN MARYLAND, VIRGINIA AND WASHINGTON D.C.
Our commitment to our clients is absolute. Our relationships with our clients are based on trust, compassion, and mutual respect. Whether you ve had a car accident in Maryland. or a slip and fall accident in Virginia. Bob Katz or one of his lawyers, will meet you in whatever location works best for you and answer all of your questions in a free face-to-face meeting. Sometimes it s a house call and that s perfectly fine as well. Whether you prefer a phone consultation, facetime, or an in-person meeting, or to just text message your lawyer, we are willing to go out of our way to make your life easier at a time when you need it most.
WHAT KIND OF INJURY CASES DO YOU HANDLE?
Unlike some generalist law firms who handle everything that comes through the door, we limit our practice to handling personal injury cases exclusively. We fight agressively for each and every client and we will work quickly to try to achieve fair and just compensation for you. The lawyers at our firm are equipped with the experience and the resources to handle a variety of personal injury matters for those who have been harmed by negligence. Our lawyers have successfully handled the following types of cases:
- Automobile Accidents
- Worker s Compensation / Work-related Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries ( Premises Liability)
- Airplane Accident Litigation
- Truck Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Tour Bus Accidents
- Drowning Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Wrongful Death / Fatal Accidents
- Claims for Conscious Pain and Suffering
- Defective Products Litigation
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injury
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks / Animal Liability
- Birth Injury
- Pharmaceutical Claims
- Negligent Food Poisoning / Food Bourne Illness
- Elevator / Escalator Accident
- Construction Accidents/Litigation
- Nursing Home Abuse / Neglect
- Serious Infection
- Sick Building Syndrome
- Abrasions, Scarring, Disfigurement
- Fire/Burn Related Injuries
- Falling Objects
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Breach of Medpay/Personal Injury Protection Contract Claims
- Breach of Insurance Contract Litigation
- Other Complex Litigation Matters
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST?
All initial consultations with an attorney are free. Every case that we accept is taken on contingency. This means you pay nothing until the time your case is finished. We don t earn an attorney fee unless we recover money for you. Our fees are based on a percentage of the amount recovered. There are no surprises and there is no obligation on your end to pursue legal action. While our attorney s fees are contingent, there may be costs associated with a case that are the client s responsibility, regardless of the outcome (for example, court filing fees).
WHAT KIND OF COMPENSATION MAY BE AVAILABLE?
If you or a loved one is suffering from any of the injuries listed above, you may be eligible for compensation. Potential compensation may include:
- Replacement of lost wages
- Payment for medical expenses
- Replacement or repair of your vehicle
- Paid legal expenses
- Reimbursement ciminished value
- Punitive camages awards
- Payments for future medical care
- Payments for loss of earning capacity or inability to work
- Pain and suffering
Many of our lawyers and staff are fully fluent in Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and other languages.
In addition to Korean and Spanish, we also speak Chinese, Russian and a number of other languages as well. All initial consultations are free and our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to serve you.
Call us at 1-888-540-2599 to schedule a no charge consultation with an attorney today. For other languages, we offer the following hotlines for your convenience:
Need another language? No Problem. Just call 1-888-540-2599 and ask for our interpreter in your own language. We are equipped to communicate in the following languages
- Iranian (Farsi)
- Indian (Hindi, Kashmiri, Telugu, Malayalam, Urdu)