Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication Services
Thanks to our unmatched technical know-how and state-of-the-art fiber laser cutting technology Ultra Tool s precision sheet metal fabrication services are among the most accurate, flexible, and cost-effective available.
As one of the leading metal fabricators in Wisconsin we employ experienced toolmakers with capable technical and problem-solving skills. Our Fabrication Department is supported by a full-service tool room that allows us to provide a broader array of part types from prototype through to production. Even if your project requires complex 3D parts and a short turnaround we can handle it.
Our Salvagnini L1XE high-performance fiber laser cutting machine.
Metals We Fabricate
Sheet Metal Fabrication Techniques
Steel sheet fabrication example: a bracket produced on a laser and press brake.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Capabilities
- Low volume metal forming production.
- Seamless transition from low to high volume production.
- Flexible sheet fabrication production Just what you need, when you need it.
- Rapid prototyping and production.
- R D prototypes.
- Accurate, repeatable prototypes.
- The ability to cut material thicknesses up to .700” for steel, .250” for stainless, and .196” for aluminum, brass and copper.
- Trained press brake and cutting machine operators.
- High-speed laser cutting machine.
- Advanced fiber laser cutting technology for accuracy, flexibility and value.
- Value-added capabilities including tapping, machining, welding, assemble, plating and painting.
- Support from a full-service tool room.
- High-performance CNC machining press brake.
DURMA CNC PRESS BRAKE AD-S Series Model 30135
Custom Metal Fabrication
Our experienced workforce and state-of-the-art technology allow us to provide custom sheet metal fabrication solutions for both prototypes and low volume metal parts in a variety of materials and thicknesses. We pride ourselves on maintaining quality and consistency for all types of services.
Our precision sheet metal fabrication solutions are driven by quality and communication, the key components of our Product Development Success Model. Our laser cutting machine and press brake operators adhere to the same quality management system we use for projects in our Stamping Department and the ISO quality standards we rigorously apply to everything we do. All sheet metal cutting projects are designated a project manager to monitor the work and communication from start to finish.